Hello my lovelies!
Today I have something a little unusual for you guys. I will be showing you how to get a simple, everyday look using Urban Decay’s Naked 3 Palette. If you do not have this palette, feel free to use similar colors that you personally own. You do NOT need to go out and purchase anything in order to replicate a look.
Let’s get started:
- After priming your eyelids, set with “Strange” from lid to brow. If you also prime your lower lashline, use this shadow there as well, to create a balance.
- Take “Limit” into your crease with a clean, fluffy blending brush. This will be our transition shade. Feel free to also take a small amount of this onto your lid.
- Using “Nooner” on a dense crease brush, begin to carve out your crease until you reach your desired intensity. If you do not have a defined crease, or would like to change yours, place this shadow wherever you would like to create a crease. When blending this shadow out, pull it outward in a upward diagonal motion to create a lifted cateye affect.
- Pack “Liar” all over the lid, being careful not to place this in the crease. If you want a more intense sparkle, wet your brush or use a setting spray to give the shadow a more metallic sheen.
- Take a clean, fluffy blending brush, and blend out any harsh lines created by the lid and crease shadows meeting.
- For the lower lashline, use “Nooner” and drag it about halfway.
- For the liner, draw a thin line close to the tear duct, making it larger towards the end. Wing size is completely optional, however I went for a very small baby wing, just to exaggerate the lifted shape I’ve created with the shadow.
- Place a flesh tone or white pencil in the water line, as well as tight line the lash line with a black crayon (both optional).
- Use your favorite mascara to coat your top and bottom lashes to your own liking. If you want to add false lashes, go ahead.
- Finally, take “Dust” on a pencil brush and pack into your inner corner for a highlight.
- If you do your eye makeup before your face, feel free to use a makeup wipe to clean any mistakes or sharpen any edges. If you already have foundation on, use concealer to do any clean up. (Optional)
- Make everyone gaze at the beauty that is your makeup skills. Everyone needs to appreciate you.
That is the finished look for you guys. I hope you enjoyed it, and let me know if you tried it out. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out! Most important, have a spectacular week.
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.