Hello my lovelies!
Once again I am back with another eye tutorial. I’m beyond excited that you all loved my last tutorial so much, so I decided to post yet another one! I hope you enjoy.
Let’s get started:
- Prime the eyelids and set with shadow number 1, from eyelid all the way to the brow bone.
- Using a small blending brush, blend out shade number 2 in and slightly above the crease. This is our transition shade, so make sure it’s very well blended.
- Take a pencil brush and carve a C shape on your outer lid for some slight definition. You can make this as intense or as subtle as you want.
- Using a small packing brush, pack shade 4 all over the lid. You can wet the brush for a more intense, metallic look.
- With a large blending brush, blend out all the edges of the shadows so that they appear seamless.
- Take an even smaller packing brush, or the one you used earlier, and pack shade 5 in the middle of the eyelid for a duochrome appearance (optional).
- For the lower lash line, place shade 3 close to the lashline and blend downward for a smoky look, brining it only halfway. Take shade 2 and pack it along the other have, towards the tear duct (optional).
- For an added highlight, place shade 6 on the inner corner and also under the brow bone (optional).
- Curl and coat your lashes to jesus. Apply falsies if you wish.
- Force everyone to bask in your sunset eyes.
And there you have it, one bronze, glittery eye makeup just for all of you! If you decide to recreate it, please show me by tagging me on either Twitter or Instagram, (fashionhaus101) so that I can see your looks! As always, please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Most importantly, have a lovely Friday!
Morphe 350 Palette
L’oreal Voluminous Butterfly Sculpt Mascara
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.