Hello my lovelies!
Today I wanted to share with y’all my graduation look. I personally loved the way this looked on me. I paired this golden eye with an orange-red lipstick and bronzed skin, which really tied the whole look together.
Let’s get started:
- Prime your eyelids very well, and set all over with “Blonde”.
- Take “Stark” on a fluffy brush and distribute this throughout your upper crease. The close to your brown bone you blend this color, the more dramatic this look will appear.
- Mixing “Anaheim” and “Zone” on a smaller fluffy brush, blend this in your lower crease, as well as the outer and inner third of your eyelid just slightly.
- Wet a small packing brush, then dip into “1987” and pack at least two coats onto the entire lid.
- For the lower lashline, mix “Anaheim” and “Zone” again on a pencil brush, and blend a little over two thirds of the way in.
- Take any yellow eyeliner and line your waterline for an added pop of color (optional).
- Create a short and thick flick on the eyelid (optional).
- Curl and coat your lashes with any preferred mascara; add lashes if you wish.
- Highlight the inner corner with any soft, gold toned shadow (optional).
That’s all I have for you guys today. Remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also, don’t forget to have a wonderful end to the month of June.
Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eye Palette
NYX Cosmetics electric Liner in Powerlines
NYX Cosmetics Blackliner Liquid Eyeliner
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.