Hello my lovelies!
Today, I have created for you an all purple/pink halo eye makeup. I recently saw a few instagram posts on this type of eye look, and decided to create a “beginner’s” version for all of you. This look is, once again, very easy to achieve, and can be used with ANY color range, even different color combinations like brown and gold.
Let’s get started:
- As always, prime your eyelids and set with shade number one using a dense packing brush. Keep in mind throughout this tutorial that halo eyes involve A LOT of layering, so be patient!
- With a fluffy brush, place shade two in the transition area only.
- with a small packing brush, take shade number three and place carefully on the outer corner of the eye, as well as the inner third of the eye, but NOT in the tear duct. Lightly start blending each side out, creating a connecting arc with both sides in the crease. Be sure to keep the middle of the eyelid completely bare.
- Layer the purple shadow with the same method above at least three times or more, in order to achieve the most similar results to mine.
- For maximum pigment and shine, wet a medium lid packing brush with any spray (I prefer MAC Fix+), and generously coat the brush in shade four. Begin packing this on the middle of the eyelid, with as many layers as you would like.
- Once the Shimmer shadow has dried onto the lid, take your previous small packing brush, and lightly blend out the edges of the middle shadow, so that it melds with the dark purple.
- For the lower lashline, run shade two along the whole lashline. With a small packing brush, press shade three close to the roots of the lashes, about 2/3 of the way.
- With a pencil brush, put shade five onto the inner corner and the tear duct.
- Line the waterline with either a nude, white, or black liner (optional).
- Apply mascara to the tops and bottoms of the lashes, add falsies if you so choose.
And there you have it, one pristine purple halo eye. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it helps me out SO much. Also don’t forget to have a fantabulous weekend.
Smashbox #Shapematters Palette
Rimmel London Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in 213 In The Nude
Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Mascara
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.