Hello my lovelies!
I hope you are all doing well today. I decided to create a softer everyday look that still incorporates some shimmer. While this may not look like anything super exciting, I was stopped by several people that night, asking how I achieved such a look. I think the biggest key factor to any shining eyelid is wetting your brush, which is exactly what I did here. As always, this look is very easy to recreate, and can be done using any colors of your choosing.
Let’s get started:
- As per usual, prime your eyelids and set with shadow number one using a flat shader brush.
- On a large fluffy brush, place shadow number two into your crease and transition area. Blend out this color thoroughly, and layer to your preference each time to create a slightly darker appearance. Be careful not to make this too darkened up, as we are not trying to create an intense look.
- Now for the best part. Wet a medium sized packing brush, and coat the brush in shade number three. Generously pack onto the entire eyelid, adding as many layers as you would like.
- Allow the shimmer shadow to completely dry, then go back with your fluffy brush and blend out any harsh edges.
- With the same packing brush (dry this time), apply shadow number four to the middle of the eyelid only, this will create a slightly 3D effect.
- For the lower lashline, you can either leave it bare and apply a nude liner, or run shade number two along the roots of the lashes for a small amount of definition.
- On a pencil brush, mix shades five and six and apply to the inner corner for your highlight.
- Apply nude eyeliner and coat your lashes in mascara. Add falsies if you’d like.
And there you have it. A subtle and angelic everyday eye look. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it helps me out a lot. Also don’t forget to have a fantastic hump day.
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Enigma
BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Palette
Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.