Hello my lovelies!
I am back again with a cool toned look using my Kat Von D Innerstellar palette. I know that this palette is going to be gone for good in the near future, so I snagged it under a “set” deal at Sephora. After using it twice now, I’m realizing how much I love the colors, as well as the amazing quality of the shadows. If you’re on the cooler side and have thought about getting this palette, go for it!
Let’s get started:
- Like always, prime your eyelids and set with shade one (Gravitron).
- Using shade two (Killing Moon), on a dense fluffy brush, distribute this throughout your crease, being careful not to drag this too high onto your brow bone. We want to keep that area as clean as possible to maintain the highlight from Gravitron.
- Take shade three (Astrological) on a small shadow brush and concentrate this on the outer third of the eye. Don’t worry about building the intensity just yet, as we’re going to layer over top with our lid shadow first.
- Wet a medium sized packing brush and coat with shade four (Orion). Pack this all over your lid, and blend very slightly into the outer corner shade.
- As we allow the lid shade to dry, go back with Astrological and build up the intensity of the outer corner to your liking. Be sure to always diffuse this into the lid color, since we don’t want any harsh and choppy lines.
- Take a fluffy brush again and blend the crease once more, diffusing any harsh lines.
- For the lower lashline, take shade two (Killing Moon) and lightly blend along the entire lashline. Using shade three (Astrological), connect the upper and lower outer corners of the eye. Finally, Place shade four (Orion) on the inner third of the lashline, close to the tear duct.
- On a pencil brush, take shade five (Lycan) and highlight the inner corner of the eye.
- If necessary, take Shade one (Gravitron) on a large shadow brush and clean the brow bone area.
- Build up some mascara, add falsies if you wish.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it helps me out a ton. Also don’t forget to have an awesome hump day, it’s almost the weekend!
Kat Von D Innerstellar Palette
Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.