Hello my lovelies!
Yet another holiday tutorial for you all! I wanted to include at typical red lip at least once, and I figured an atypical brown smokey eye would be the perfect time.
Let’s get started:
- Prime the eyelids and set all over with “Gravitron” (1).
- With “Killing Moon” (2), distribute this throughout the crease, all the way from inner to outer corner.
- Pack “Astrological” (3) onto the outer corner, blending slightly into the outer crease. Increase intensity as desired.
- With a flat shader brush, mix “Lunacy” (4) and “Vast” (5) and apply to the lid.
- Use “Astrological” once again to blend any harsh edges and increase any intensity that may have been lost.
- For the lower lashline, take “Astrological” and run along the entire area, dragging downward slightly and connecting to the upper shadow for a smokey look.
- Line the water line with a brown liner.
- Curl and coat your lashes. Add falsies if you’d like.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it helps me out so much. Also don’t forget to have an awesome end to your week.
Foundation – Kiko Milano Skin Evolution Foundation “Cool Rose 10”.
Concealer – Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Concealer and Corrector ” Ivory”.
Under eye Powder – NYX High Definition Finishing Powder “Banana”
Allover Face Powder – M.A.C. Powder Plus Foundation “NC15”.
Contour/Bronzer – NYX Highlight and Contour Pro Palette “Hollow/Sculpt”.
Blush – Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush “Natural Beauty”.
Highlight – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector “Champagne Pop”.
Brows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer “Chocolate”.
Eyeshadow – Kat Von D Innerstellar Palette.
Mascara – Too Faced Better Than Sex
Lips – Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick “Tannin”, Bite Beauty Lush Fruit Lipgloss “Mimosa”.
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own