Hello my lovelies!
Right off the bat, I was unsure of even posting an eye tutorial for this look, but since I used brown eyeliner, I figured I would. This look is for any risk taker out there who wants to get noticed at a party. This gold lipgloss is EVERYTHING, and I wont lie, I’m totally feeling myself right now as I type this.
Let’s get started:
- Prime the eyelids and set all over with a bone colored eyeshadow, or something close to your skin tone.
- With a large fluffy brush, take a cool toned dark brown and lightly carve out the crease for some dimension. Keep this color mostly focused in the outer crease.
- With any brown liner, line your eyelids and create a slight flick at the end. I used a bronze glittery gel liner for this look, and I personally love how it turned out.
- Line your waterline with a nude colored pencil.
- Curl and coat your lashes. Add falsies if you wish.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it helps me out a ton. Also don’t forget to have an amazing night before Christmas Eve, filled with lots of annoyingly repetitive Christmas music!
Foundation – Too Faced Born This Way “Snow”
Concealer – Too Faced Born This Way “Very Fair”
Under eye powder – NYX Highlight and Contour Pro Palette “Soft Light”
All over face powder – M.A.C. Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation “NC15”
Contour – Smashbox #Shapematters Palette “Contour”
Bronzer/Blush/First highlighter – Rimmel London Kate Sculpting Palette
Second Highlighter – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector “Champagne Pop”
Brows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer “Chocolate”
Eyeshadow – Morphe 35O Palette
Gel eyeliner – Tarte Clay Paint Liner “Bronze”
Nude eyeliner -Rimmel London Exaggerate Auto Waterproof Eye Definer “Nude”
Mascara – L’oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly
Lips – Bite Beauty Creme Lipgloss “Gold”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own