Hello my lovelies!
It’s a big day! Since I’m going to be celebrating and seeing family tonight, I wanted to be as glam as possible. What says glamorous more than a gilded gold eye?
Let’s get started:
- Prime the eyelids and set with shade one.
- Blend shade two into the crease, all the way from the outer to the inner corner.
- Pack shade three onto the outer corner,blending into the outer crease. Add more shadow after blending each time for more intensity.
- With a flat shader brush, pack shade four all over the lid, blending slightly into the third shade.
- For the lower lashline, blend shade three onto the outer corner about halfway. Blend shade two onto the other half, toward the inner corner.
- Apply shade five to the tear duct for a highlight.
- Curl and coat your lashes, apply false lashes if you’d prefer.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it helps me out a lot. Also don’t forget to have an awesome Christmas Eve or first day of Hanukkah, or both!
Foundation – Sonia Kashuk Soft Focus Satin Matte Foundation “Bisque 1”
Concealer – Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer “Fair Neutral”
Under eye powder – Nars Contour Blush “Olympia”
All over face powder – M.A.C. Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation “NC15”
Contour – Nars Contour Blush “Olympia”
Bronzer – NYX Highlight and Contour Palette “Toffee/Tan”
Blush – Lancome Blush Subtil “Rose Fresque”
Highlight – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector “Champagne Pop”
Brows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer “Chocolate”
Eyeshadow – M.A.C. Warm Neutrals Palette
Eye Liner – Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner “Cafe”
Mascara – L’oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Sculpt
Lips – Palladio Retractable Lip Liner “Raisin”, M.A.C. “Cyber”, NYX Butter Gloss “Devil’s Food Cake”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own