Hello my lovelies!
Blue lips! I tried it, lo and behold, I liked it. I really wasn’t sure how to wear this color initially, but I played around with many a palette and finally found a color combo that I enjoy. I understand that this look is super dramatic, so take whatever you want from this and do it your way.
Let’s get started:
- Prime the eyelids and set with shade one.
- With a large fluffy brush, blend shade two all throughout the crease and slightly above.
- Alternating between a dense packing brush and a smaller blending brush, apply shade three to the outer corners of the eyes. Layer at least twice for reasonable opacity.
- Use a lid shadow brush and pack shade four all over the eyelid.
- Take the smaller blending brush with nothing on it, blend the edges of the black shadow and silver glitter.
- Line the waterline with a black kohl liner. Bring the color down on the lashline.
- Blend the lashline out with the same black shadow, about halfway. The lower you blend the shadow, the more dramatic this will be.
- Highlight the tear ducts with shade four once again.
- Curl and coat your lashes with mascara, apply falsies if you wish.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a lovely first weekend of January.
Foundation – Rimmel London Lasting Finish Foundation ” Light Ivory”
Concealer – Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer “Fair Neutral”
Under eye powder – NARS Blush Duo “Olympia”
All over face powder – M.A.C. Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation “NC15”
Contour – NARS Blush Duo “Olympia”
Bronzer – NYX Matte Bronzer “Light”
Blush – Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush “Dollface”
Highlight – Becca Pressed Shimmering Skin Perfector “Champagne Pop”
Brows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer “Chocolate”
Eyeshadow – Smashbox #Shapematters
Mascara – Too Faced Better Than Sex
Eyeliner – Kat Von D Tattoo Liner/Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner “Blacquer 42”
Lips – NYX Slim Lip Pencil ” Y2K”/ Too Faced Melted Matte Liquefied Long Wear Matte Lipstick “Who’s Zoomin Who”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own