Hello my lovelies!
ANOTHER Valentine’s day look, although this one is a little more intense and sultry. I’m personally super into how this turned out, and I hope you guys like it too!
Let’s get started:
- Prime and set the eyelids with shade one.
- Use a large fluffy brush and blend shade two throughout the entire crease as the transition shade.
- With a precise blending brush, blend shade three into the crease, not extending this shade to the brow bone or eyelid.
- Pack shade four onto the inner and outer corners of the lid, repeatedly blending and packing for desired intensity. Don’t worry about this getting messy or all over the lid, we’re going to pack on glitter anyway.
- Wet a flat shader brush and cover it in shade five, then pack only onto the middle of the lid.
- blend the harsh edges of the glitter with more of shade four.
- On the lower lashline, pack and blend shade four on the inner and outer corners, and place shade five onto the middle. This should mirror the lid.
- Create a wing with your favorite black liner.
- Curl and coat your lashes, add falsies if you wish.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out! Also don’t forget to have an awesome weekend.
Foundation – Too Faced Born This Way Foundation “Snow”
Concealer – Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer “Very Fair”, NYX HD Concealer “Porcelain”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
All Over Setting Powder – MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation “NC15”
Contour – Smashbox Step-By-Step Contour Palette Mini
Bronzer – Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder “1 Golden Light”
Blush – Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush “Natural Beauty”
Highlight – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed “Champagne Pop”
Brows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer “Chocolate”
Eyeshadow – Morphe 35O Palette
Eyeliner – Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon “Blacquer”, Kat Von D Tattoo Liner “Trooper”
Mascara – Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir
Lips – Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition “Celebrity Skin”, Buxom Wildly Whipped Soft Matte Lip Color “Centerfold”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own