Hello my lovelies!
Lately it’s been feeling like spring around Milwaukee, which I’m really not excited about. I’m not ready for winter to be over yet! I need my dark lips and sultry eyes for just a little longer. Not to mention, I live for drama (on the face!), so winter is just my shit. I know this looks kind of similar to some things I’ve done before, but I was dying to wear this lip color and pretty much themed my entire look around it. Hope you enjoy.
Let’s get started:
- Prime the eyelids with a regular primer, then pack any golden creme shadow onto the center of the lid.
- Set the entire eye with a translucent powder.
- On a large fluffy brush, run “Isabel” through the entire crease and lower browbone area.
- Pack “Violeta” onto the outer corner, blending halfway onto the lid.
- On a shader brush, place “5th Ave” on the first half of the eyelid.
- Where the matte and shimmer shade meet, swipe downward on the harsh line. This is a trick I found that blends any harsh edges between different shadow textures easily.
- Repeat the exact same process on the lower lashline in step one and two.
- Place “Hollywood” onto the inner tear duct.
- Create a thin line of liquid liner to amplify the lashes.
- Line the waterline with a bronzey liner of your choice.
- Curl and coat your lashes, add falsies if you’d like.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have an amazing weekend, I hope you’re all having some great weather!
Foundation – Clarins Everlasting Foundation “103 Ivory”, The Body Shop Lightening Shade Adjusting Drops
Concealer – Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer “Very Fair”, Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer “Fair Neutral”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
All Over Setting Powder – Kiko Milano Matte Fusion Pressed Powder “01”
Contour/Bronzer – NYX Highlight and Contour Pro Palette “Hollow/Toffee”
Blush – Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush “Dollface”
Highlight – Lancome Glow Subtil Silky Creme Highlighter “05 Buff Lights”
Brows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer “Chocolate”
Eyeshadow – Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal 24hr Eyeshadow “70 Barely Branded”, Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette By Mario
Eyeliner – Colourpop Creme Gel Liner “Show Me”, Kat Von D Tattoo Liner “Trooper”
Mascara – Marcelle Curling and Lengthening Mascara
Lips – L’oreal Colour Riche Anti-Feathering Lip Liner “Lasting Plum”, Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick “Leo”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own