Hello my lovelies!
In honor of International Women’s Day this past Wednesday, I decided to create an eye look featuring red toned eyeshadows. In case some of you aren’t aware, red is the designated color used to honor women on this day, and I felt inspired to create something to celebrate us!
“I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.” – Maya Angelou
Let’s get started:
- Prime the eyelids and set with powder.
- Highlight the brow bone with shadow one. This can also be used for any cleanup.
- Blend shadow two all throughout the eye area. This is our transition shade to help all other colors blend smoothly.
- On a detailed blending brush, blend shade three into just the crease area. This is a bright color, so be sure to blend this thoroughly, and try not to be too messy with it. Like step two says, go in with shadow one again for any cleanup.
- Pack Shade four onto the outer corner for some slight dimension. .
- Wet a flat shader brush with shadow five and pack all over the lid.
- Place shade six into the inner corner and tear duct.
- Blend shade two all the way from inner to outer corner.
- Pack shadow three close to the eyelashes for definition.
- Place shade four on the outer corner and blend inward about a third of the way.
- Place a bronze eyeliner into the waterline.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a beautiful weekend.
Foundation – NYX Total Control Drop Foundation “Porcelain”
Corrector/Concealer – Bobbi Brown Corrector “Extra Light Bisque”, NYX HD Photogenic Concealer “Porcelain”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
All Over Setting Powder – Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Powder “110 Porcelain”
Contour – NARS Olympia Blush Duo
Bronzer/Blush- Rimmel London Kate Sculpting Palette “002 Coral Glow”
Highlight – Rimmel London Kate Sculpting Palette “002 Coral Glow”, Smashbox #Shapematters Palette “Glow”
Brows – NYX Micro Brow Pencil “Ash Brown”
Eyeshadow – Morphe 35O Palette
Eyeliner – Colourpop Creme Gel Liner “Show Me”
Mascara – Too Faced Better Than Sex
Lips – M.A.C. Lipstick “Kinda Sexy”, Too Faced Lip Injection Glossy “Milkshake”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own