Hello my lovelies!
If anyone had spring break last week like I did, I hope you had a wonderful week! If your spring break is now or coming up soon, enjoy it while it lasts! I spent almost the entirety of my break sitting at home sick, and am still trying to get over it.
I think that this look is more appropriate for nighttime, but you can wear this whenever you feel like it. I am a staunch supporter of you do you.
Let’s get started:
- Prime the eyelids and set from lid to brow bone.
- Carve out the crease with “Lula”, very slightly. the overall look is warm, and this shade leans more toward the cool side, so use carefully.
- Place “Violeta” onto the outer corner, blending inward to the crease as well.
- Pack “Muse” onto the middle of the eyelid, trying to stay away from the inner corner. Blend out both edges.
- With “Hollywood”, pack into the inner corner and blend into “Muse”, creating an ombre effect.
- Blend “Violeta” across the entire lashline. Place more color on the outer corner, then lightly blend inward for the same ombre effect.
- Highlight the tear duct with a gold toned highlighter.
- Apply a brown or cream colored liner into the water line.
- Curl and coat your lashes with mascara. Apply false lashes if you’d prefer.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a lovely start to your week, I hope the weather in your area is better than here!
Foundation – Sonia Kahuk Soft Focus Satin Matte Foundation “Bisque 01”
Concealer – Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer “Very Fair”, Tarte Double Duty Beauty Shape Tape Contour Concealer “Fair”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
All Over Setting Powder – M.A.C. Studiofix Powder Plus Foundation “NC15”
Contour – Smashbox Step-By-Step Contour Kit “Contour”
Bronzer – Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer “Murumuru”
Blush – Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush “Dollface”
Highlight – Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator “Gilded Honey”
Brows – NYX Micro Brown Pencil “Ash Brown”
Eyeshadow – Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette By Mario
Eyeliner – Rimmel London Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer “Nude”
Mascara – Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Lips – M.A.C. Lipstick “Kinda Sexy”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.