Hello my lovelies!
I went a little crazy once again, but I was really feeling something green. I was mostly inspired by the army green color in the Jeffree Star Androgyny palette, but I needed a few more similar colors, and ended up finding the NYX Perfect Filter Shadow Palette in Olive You.
For whatever reason, my eyeshadow looks lighter on one side than the other, but after constantly going over it again and checking in natural light, I deduced that they are, in fact, the same, so I’m going to blame that weirdness on my camera and time of day. Regardless, I do not feel that this is a reflection on pigmentation of either palette, because as I said, the eyes look exactly the same in natural lighting, and that’s what really matters to me.
Let’s get started:
- Prime and set with any skin color shadow.
- With shadow one, blend throughout the crease and close to the brow bone for a smooth transition shade.
- Blend “Safe Word” through the entire crease for some definition.
- Place “Military” slightly lower into the crease and blend once again. This look is mostly a bunch of blending colors together, so be patient.
- Pack shadow four onto the outer V of the lid, as well as into the lowest part of the crease, about halfway.
- Wet a brush and place shadow five onto the middle of the lid, fusing into the outer corner shade.
- Wet the brush once again and place shadow six onto the inner corner, blending in with the middle shade.
- Blend out any harsh edges with “Safe Word”.
- Mix the first shade of the NYX palette and “Safe Word” and blend all across the lashline.
- Mix “Military” and shade four of the NYX Palette, blending onto the outer corner and connecting to the top outer corner.
- Place shadow six onto the inner corner and tear duct for some brightness.
- Line the waterline with a nude or white eyeliner.
- Curl and coat your lashes, apply falsies if you’d prefer.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have an awesome hump day, and if you’re on summer break, congrats, you earned it!
Foundation – NYX Total Control Drop Foundation “Porcelain”, Clarins Everlasting Foundation “Ivory”
Concealer – Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer “Very Fair”, Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer “‘Fair Neutral”
Creme Contour/Bronzer – Smashbox Step-By-Step Contour Stick Trio “Contour/Bronzer”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
All Over Setting Powder – Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Powder “110 Porcelain”
Contour – NARS Blush Duo “Olympia”
Bronzer – Bobbi Brown Bronzer “01 Golden Light”
Blush – Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting 16-Hour Blush “Baby Love”
Highlight – Smashbox Spotlight Palette “Blow A Fuse Pearl”
Brows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer “Chocolate”
Eyeshadow – Jeffree Star Androgyny Palette, NYX Perfect Filter Shadow Palette “Olive You”
Eyeliner – Rimmel London Exaggerate Waterproof Definer “Nude”
Mascara – Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
Lips – Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick “I’m Shook”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.