Hello my lovelies!
Since it’s pride month, I’ve decided to create a series incorporating the rainbow, a major symbol of pride for the LGBTQ community. On top of all the original colors in the rainbow, I will also be including a brown and a black look, in honor of Philadelphia’s new inclusive pride flag. The colors will be in no particular order, which I’m sure you can see, since I started with orange.
In my opinion, makeup is about celebrating the individual ideas and styles of other people; man, woman, or anywhere in between. I love belonging to an artistic community where age, gender, sexual orientation, and status don’t take precedence over what you bring to the table as a person. This series is my way of promoting pride for the LGBTQ community, while also showing how fun and rich in culture it is through an artistic medium.
The eyes are probably not the most exciting thing I’ve done, but I love the bright orange lips, which were meant to be the focus.
Let’s get started:
- Prime and set the lids with shadow one, or any shadow that matches your skin tone most accurately.
- Buff shadow two throughout the entire uppermost part of the crease, slightly onto the brow bone, for a transition shade.
- Blend shadow three into the middle of the crease, as well as the outer corner, dragging into a slightly winged shape.
- Place shadow four on the entire lid, as well as the outer corner. Blend in with the crease shades.
- Mix shadows two and three, blend across the entire lower lashline, all the way to the inner corner.
- Pack shadow four onto the outer corner of the lashline, and connect to the lid shadow.
- Place shadow five onto the tear duct for a highlight.
- Line the waterline with a nude or white pencil to open the eyes.
- Curl and coat your lashes with mascara, apply falsies if you wish (This would look awesome with a brown mascara).
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have an amazing Tuesday.
Foundation – Too Faced Born This Way Foundation “Snow”, Clarins Everlasting Foundation “103 Ivory”
Concealer – Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer “Fair”, Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Coverage Concealer “Fair Neutral”
Creme Contour/Bronzer – Smashbox Step-By-Step Contour Trio “Contour/Bronzer”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
All Over Setting Powder – Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation “Porcelain”
Contour/Bronzer- NYX Highlight and Contour Pro Palette “Sculpt/Tan”
Blush – Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting 16-Hour Blush “Baby Love”
Highlight – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed “Champagne Pop”
Brows – ABH Brow Definer “Chocolate”
Eyeshadow – Morphe 350 Palette
Eyeliner – Rimmel London Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer “Nude”
Mascara – L’oreal Voluminous Mascara “Blackest Black”
Lips – JSC Velour Liquid Lipstick “Flamethrower”, Bobbi Brown Luxe Lipstick “Atomic Orange”, Bite Beauty Prismatic Pearl Creme Lip Gloss “Gold”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own