Hello my lovelies!
So I know gold isn’t exactly yellow, but I do not own/could not find any yellow shades at a reasonable price, and I want to use what I already have. Is this my most creative compared to my red and blue posts? no. Is it easier to achieve and made for an every day gal? yes.
Also, if you’re noticing that my skin looks a little more glowy than usual, I’ve just been really into highlighting and dewiness. I still use matte foundations, but sometimes I’ll mix in a more luminous foundation, or some straight up liquid highlight. I must be ill because I love to look like a pancake on most days. However, I’m not mad about it, I think I look good.
Let’s get started:
- Prime and set the lids with a bone colored shadow or any shadow closely matching your skin tone.
- Blend “Stark” throughout the entire crease and onto the brow bone as a transition shade.
- Mix “Anaheim” and “Zone” together, blending through the middle and lower crease for some definition.
- Pack “1987” onto the first 3/4 of the lid, leaving the outer corner bare. I did borrow a shade from my M.A.C Warm Neutrals palette, just a lighter gold for some extra dimension, but obviously you do not have to do this.
- Place “Punk” onto the outer corner of the lid, blending into our gold shade. Take this up into the crease for a little more dimension.
- Blend “Zone” across the first half of the lashline, on the outer half specifically.
- For the inner half, blend “1987” all the way to the inner corner.
- Pack “Bathwater” onto the tear duct for an added highlight.
- Curl and coat your lashes, apply falsies if you’d like.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a gorgeous Thursday.
Foundation – Clarins Everlasting Foundation “103 Ivory”, Too Faced Born This Way Foundation “Snow”
Concealer – Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer “Very Fair”, Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer “Fair Neutral”
Cream Contour/Bronzer – Smashbox Step-By-Step Contour Stick Trio “Contour/Bronzer”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
All Over Setting Powder – Maybelline Fit Me Matte+Poreless Powder “Porcelain”
Powder Contour/Bronzer – NYX Pro Contour Palette “Sculpt/Toffee”
Highlight – Smashbox Spotlight Palette Pearl All Shades
Brows – ABH Brow Definer “Chocolate”
Eyeshadow – Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Palette, M.A.C Warm Neutrals Palette
Mascara – Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Mascara
Lips – Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor Metallic “HD Glow”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own