Hello my lovelies!
Yes, I’m positive I’ve done a look almost exactly like this before, but I like it, so you’re dealing with my interests today, people. I have been looking particularly pale as my fake tan slowly wears off, and my idea of combating that is piling on the warm browns.
As I stated in my last post, I’ve been having some emotional issues, and as such, I haven’t really worn makeup for a solid week and a half. This marked the first time within that time frame, and even as I type this, I’m barefaced. I’ll eventually get back into my groove, things happen and I’ll recover. I have a foundation review in the works for some time this week or next, so stay tuned for that!
Let’s get started:
- Prime the eyes and set with shadow one, or any translucent/skin tone powder.
- Blend the second shadow throughout the upper and middle crease for a transition shade.
- Use shadow three to darken the outer corners and lower crease.
- Wet a brush and pack shadow four all over the first half of the lid.
- Take the second shadow once again and blend out any harsh edges.
- Mix shadows two and three, blend along the lower lashline, about 2/3 of the way in toward the inner corner.
- Place shadow four onto the tear duct for an added highlight.
- Line the waterline with a nude or white eyeliner for added brightness.
- Curl and coat your lashes, apply falsies if you wish.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a lovely rest of your Wednesday.
Foundation – Too Faced Born This Way Foundation “Snow”, NYX Total Control Drop Foundation “Porcelain”
Concealer – Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer “Very Fair”, Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer “Fair Neutral”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
All Over Setting Powder – Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation “Fair”, M.A.C. Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation “NC15”
Contour/Bronzer – NYX Highlight and Contour Pro Palette “Sculpt/Tan”
Blush – Too Faced Love Flush Blush “Baby Love”
Highlight – Lancome Glow Subtil Silky Creme Highlighter “Golden Lights”, Smashbox Spotlight Palette Pearl “Blow a Fuse”
Brows – ABH Brow Definer “Chocolate”
Eyeshadow – Bh Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette
Eyeliner – Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Definer “In the Nude”
Mascara – L’oreal Voluminous Mascara “Blackest Black”
Lips – JSC Velour Liquid Lipstick “Leo”, NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream “Cairo”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own