“Creativity is intelligence having fun”
Hello my lovelies!
I busted out my ABH Modern Renaissance from my recent “Sephora VIB Sale Haul” post and decided to start playing. Most times I try to wear a look I post at least twice to make sure the technique is solid, but I was so excited by how this turned out that I had to go with my gut and post right away. I’ll be doing an actual review of this palette in a “Trying New Shit” post coming soon, so consider this just an idea.
Let’s get started:
- Prime and set the eyes with a shadow or powder that best matches your skin tone.
- Begin to define the crease with “Buon Fresco”, taking care not to get this on the center of the lid.
- Pack “Love Letter” on the inner and outer corners of the lid, then begin to blend into the crease. Repeat this step until you’ve reached your desired intensity.
- Assuming you’ve kept the empty space on your lid for the halo effect, swipe “Vermeer” onto the center, blending outward into “Love Letter”. You can wet the brush if you want something super glittery.
- Blend “Love Letter” across the lower lashline, from outer corner to about halfway.
- Drag “Vermeer” from the inner corner, meeting “Love Letter” halfway.
- Highlight the inner corner with “Tempra”
- Line the waterline with a nude or white liner to open the eyes.
- Curl and coat your lashes with mascara. Apply Falsies if you’d like.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have an awesome start to your week!
Foundation – Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation “0.5”
Concealer – Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer “Very Fair”, Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer “Fair Neutral”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Maybelline Fit Me Mineral Loose Finishing Powder “05 Fair”
All Over Setting Powder – Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation “Fair”
Contour – NARS Blush Duo “Olympia”
Bronzer – Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer “Murumuru”
Blush – Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush “Dollface”
Highlight – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed “Rose Quartz”, JSCxMannyMUA Skin Frost “Eclipse”
Brows – ABH Brow Definer “Chocolate”
Eyeshadow – ABH Modern Renaissance Palette
Eyeliner – Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer “Nude”
Mascara – Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
Lips – Lancome Color Design Sensational Effects Lipstick “Love It”, ABH Matte Lipstick “Staunch”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.