“Incidentally, the world is magical. Magic is simply what’s off our human scale…at the moment”
Hello my lovelies!
Since I’ve been feeling so uncharacteristically festive, I wanted to start posting holiday looks, so you can look cute for whatever you do or don’t celebrate.
This is a relatively simple look, but that’s because I wanted most of the focus to be on the amazing and unique lipstick I paired with this eye makeup.
I have always been a fan of Bite Beauty products in general, but this glittery, creamy lipstick stopped me in my tracks. I decided to create an eye look that would compliment this glittery goodness, and while it is simple, I got so many compliments at work that day, that I feel justified in posting it today.
Let’s get started:
- Prime and set the eyelids with a powder or shadow that best matches your skin tone.
- With the first shadow, blend throughout the crease and onto the brow bone slightly. This is our transition shade, which will help us blend out other shadows seamlessly.
- Begin to define the outer corner with the second shadow. Blend any remaining color into the crease in order to deepen the eyes.
- With the Maybelline liquid shadow in “Gilded Rose”, load up some product onto a small flat brush, and carve out the lid from inner to outer corner.
- Allow this liquid shadow to COMPLETELY dry before opening the eye. One, this will smear into the crease if you grow impatient, and two, it’s easier to blend out any harsh edges once dry.
- Blend out any harsh edges created by the liquid shadow with just a touch of the second shadow. Too much and this will muddy up quickly, so use sparingly.
- Define the outer corner with the second shadow, blend up to the middle of the lashline.
- Blend the fourth shadow from the inner corner to the middle of the lashline as well, meeting up with the brown shadow used previously.
- Line the waterline with a nude or white eyeliner in order to open up the eyes.
- Highlight the tear duct with a pink or champagne toned highlighter for added dimension.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply falsies if you’d like.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have an amazing start to your week.
Foundation – No. 7 Beautifully Matte Foundation “Calico”, Wet N’ Wild Photo Focus Foundation “Porcelain”
Concealer – Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer “Very Fair”, Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer “Fair Neutral”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Maybelline Fit Me Mineral Loose Finishing Powder “05 Fair”
All Over Setting Powder – M.A.C Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation “NC15”
Contour/Bronzer – NYX Contour Pro Palette “Sculpt/Toffee”
Blush – Milani Rose Powder Blush “Tea Rose”
Highlight – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed “Rose Quartz”, Jouer Highlighting Powder “Rose Quartz”
Brows – ABH Brow Definer “Chocolate”
Eyeshadow – Maybelline City Mini Palette “Downtown Sunrise”, Maybellline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Liquid Chrome Shadow “Gilded Rose”
Eyeliner – Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil “Yeyo”
Mascara – Covergirl Peacock Flare Mascara “Extreme Black”
Lips – Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick “Spiced Plum”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.