Hello my lovelies!
You might notice some similarities between this look and my cruelty free makeup look. That’s because this is the eye portion, which I wanted to dedicate a separate post to. I’m going to keep this short, as I’m in the car on a Verizon Jetpack, on the way to D.C. for my cousin’s graduation.
Let’s get started:
- Prime the eyes and set with a powder or shadow.
- Blend “Safe Word” on a large fluffy brush throughout the crease, extending from inner to outer corner.
- Pack and blend “Dominatrix” on the outer corner of the lid, extending in a diagonal motion toward the brow. Blend this shadow into the outer crease for added intensity.
- On a flat shader brush, pack “Frosting” on the inner half of the lid, increasing to the intensity that you desire.
- Blend out the harsh edges between the two shades on the lid with “Dominatrix”. Fluff this very lightly over the harsh edge of “Frosting” in order to blend out.
- Blend “Safe Word” across the entire lashline.
- With a pencil brush, place “Dominatrix” on the outer third, blending halfway in.
- Place “Frosting” on the inner third of the lashline.
- Place “Frosting” on the inner tear duct as a highlight.
- Line the waterline with a gold toned liner.
- Curl and coat your lashes. Add falsies if you’d prefer.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’ forget to have a beautiful Wednesday.
Foundation – Too Faced Born This Way Foundation “Snow”
Concealer – Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer “Fair”
Under Eye Setting Powder – NYX HD Finishing Powder “Banana”
All Over Setting Powder – Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation “Fair”
Contour/Bronzer – NYX Highlight and Contour Pro Palette
Blush – Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush “Dollface”
Highlight – Jeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost “Eclipse”
Brows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer “Chocolate”
Eyeshadow – Jeffree Star Cosmetics Androgyny Palette
Eyeliner – Colourpop Creme Gel Liner “Get Paid”
Mascara – Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
Lips – Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition “Androgyny”, Anastasia Beverly Hills Lipgloss “Gilded”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.